WING SURFING & WING FOIL LESSONS
The best way to start your wing surfing and wing foiling adventures is by getting some quality lessons. Our team at Blue Adventures believes in customer satisfaction, and our teaching technique has proven to be extremely successful.
On a typical wing surfing lesson your instructor will teach you how to:
- Set up the wing and board and make adjustments
- Safety steps for handling equipment
- Techniques how to enter the water and get in position for water start
- Demonstration and technique of water start and getting up on the board
- Controlling the wing and board direction (first timers without foil)
- How to ride above the water on the foil (if previously foiling experience this could be in your first lesson)
We provide you with everything you need to ensure you have an epic day out on the water: impact vest, helmet and the use of foil boarding gear.
If you have never tried foil boarding, we highly recommend you join us for our wake foil lesson behind our fully surveyed boat first, as we find this is the easiest way to learn before progressing on to Kite-, SUP, Surf or Wing foiling.
The Omaha estuary is a flat water gem! On most days conditions are glassy, flat and crystal clear- perfect for wakeboarding and foil boarding. Situated 60 kms norh of Auckland CBD, Omaha is easily reached within one hour from Auckland.
2 hours $199
Group lesson (2pax)
2 hours $150 pp
WAKE FOIL & WING COMBO (2 PAX)
2 hour wake foil charter for 2 pax & 2 hour group wing lesson for 2 pax.