Developed with elite riders on the crest of the most legendary waves in the world—and tested to perform in even the most sloppy, onshore conditions—the Slash offers a smooth, yet responsive experience that adapts easily to a diversity of surf and trick riding.
Born from the DNA of the renowned Pivot, the Slash features a lower aspect ratio and higher, wider wingtips for a compact overall outline which makes it easy to turn quickly and change direction. The swept wing tip delivers unmatched drifting ability, light bar pressure and quick relaunch. Perfectly balanced, the bridles and geometry are tuned to produce an incredibly stable shape and intuitive performance.
- Quad-Tex - strongest kite canopy material on the market featuring 4x-reinforced ripstop
- Ultra-reinforced Wingtip construction
- Precision turns on a small axis with minimum power increase in the turn
- ABS Bridle for consistent forward drive + maximum depower + no back-stalling
- Quick water relaunch
- Unmatched drifting ability
- Constant leading edge taper
- High-flow Valve
- Canopy Stabilizer
This option is for the kite only (including bag). Add a Torque bar with 20m lines for $655 or 24m for $675 or check out our other bars in our Online Store.
Get in touch with us to find out which coloured options are available.
Talk with an expert today
- Need some help with this product, just call 0226305705
- FREE shipping Auckland wide
- Great prices on nationwide shipping
2017 NAISH SLASH (9M)
Subject to availability
Blue Adventures is New Zealand's leading supplier of Naish kiteboarding equipment and we aim to provide the best price throughout the Naish kiteboarding, foil boarding and stand up paddleboarding range. Please get in touch with us should you have received a cheaper quote elsewehere.