Predictable power development, direct bar feel, intuitive steering and plenty of “sheet-in-and-go” are just a few characteristics that make the Naish Pivot one of the most sought-after kites on the market. Adapting to a wide variety of wind and wave conditions, the Pivot features a medium aspect ratio for substantial low-end power, easy jumping and great upwind performance. Dynamic and responsive, it pivots quickly and easily on a small axis of rotation—with minimal power increase through turns—for super-smooth carving through waves and enhanced control going into and out of kiteloops.
The Naish Pivot continues its subtle evolution with an adapted profile, making it more balanced, reliable and predictable. Incorporating the Shark Teeth feature on the trailing edge gives the Pivot an even more aerodynamic profile. This makes the Naish Pivot lighter while keeping it forgiving, with outstanding low-end power and direct bar feel.
Easy-handling, well-rounded and incredibly versatile, it’s clear to see how the Naish Pivot has become the all-around choice.
- NEW Shark Teeth Trailing Edge = Buffers & disperses flutter + reduces wear + enhances durability
- Quad-Tex = Strongest kite canopy material on the market featuring 4x-reinforced ripstop
- "Sheet-in-and-go" feel + easy jumping
- ABS Bridle = Consistent forward drive + maximum depower + no back-stalling
- Quick water relaunch
- Natural drifting effect
- Constant leading edge taper
- High-flow valve
This option is for the kite only (including bag). Add a Torque bar with 20m lines for $695 or 24m for $715 or check out our other bars in our Online Store.
Contact us for available colours.
Talk with an expert today
- Need some help with this product, just call 0226305705
- FREE shipping Auckland wide
- Great prices on nationwide shipping
2018 NAISH PIVOT 14M
Subject to availabilty
Blue Adventures is New Zealand's leading supplier of Naish kiteboarding equipment and we aim to provide the best price throughout the Naish kiteboarding, foil boarding and stand up paddleboarding range. Please get in touch with us should you have received a cheaper quote elsewehere.