The Alana is designed specifically for women who demand all-around freeride, freestyle and TT waveriding performance in a single board. The outline, flex and dimensions are all specifically designed to respond to lighter degrees of rider input and lower loads.
The medium rocker is the perfect blend of responsive feel and forgiving ride while the supreme wood core delivers a soft, natural flex without sacrificing strength or weight. 3D bottom shaping ensures this versatile board can meet and exceed performance demands, as the Alana is shaped for excellent edging, chop piercing precision and superior grip.
- Medium Flex = Dynamic, all-around handling
- Freeride Rocker = Chop-eating & forgiving rocker + back foot directional stability
- FTC 2.0 (Flex Torsion Control) = Optimized stiffness in both the axial & torsional axis + superior control
- 10° Angle Fin Platform = Superior grip + upwind performance
The Alana comes in 132 and 136 cm.
Talk with an expert today
- Need some help with this product, just call 0226305705
- FREE shipping Auckland wide
- Great prices on nationwide shipping
2019 NAISH ALANA 136
Subject to availability
Blue Adventures is New Zealand's leading supplier of Naish kiteboarding equipment and we aim to provide the best price throughout the Naish kiteboarding, foil boarding and stand up paddleboarding range. Please get in touch with us should you have received a cheaper quote elsewehere.