The Protech Longboard is part of the refreshed NSP Longboard range: A perfect addition to any surfers quiver and an exceptional shape for surfers looking to fast-track their longboarding skills.
This board is recognized by the Sustainable Surf Foundation as a Level One Eco Board; “An ECOBOARD is a high-performance sustainable board. It has the same technical performance attributes as any modern water-sport board, while having reduced environmental and toxic impacts.”
The NSP Protech Longboard is a proven classic within the range and with its performance characteristics and affordable pricing, anyone looking into adding a longboard to their quiver ought to check out the Protech.
Bottom: Single to double concave
Ideal waves: 1-6ft
Level: Beginner – Expert
– The best selling longboard range in the world in a construction featuring key performance characteristics.
– The best in versatile longboard performance, using technically advanced construction at extremely attractive retail prices.
– Great longboard. It’s an evolved shape that lends itself really well for swooping bottom turns, high trim lines and drop knee cutbacks.
– New sharper rails in the tail, modern performance rocker combined with mellow V bottom blended with a subtle double concave.
– Continuous refinements make the NSP Longboard easy to trim on the wave and dynamic when riding off the tail.
|Lenght: 8'6"||Width: 22 ¹/⁴"||Thickness: 2 ⁷/⁸"||Volume: 64.4 L|
Talk with an expert today
Need some help with this product, just call 0226305705
FREE shipping Auckland wide
Great prices on nationwide shipping
NSP PROTECH 8'6 LONGBOARD (INCL. FINS)
Subject to availability
We aim to provide the best price throughout our kiteboarding, foil boarding, surfing and stand up paddleboarding range. Please get in touch with us if you have seen this item advertised for less and we'll try our best to match the price.