NSP Elements Hybrid
The Elements Hybrid is one of the most versatile and user-friendly intermediate shortboards on the market.
This board is recognized by the Sustainable Surf Foundation as a Level One Eco Board; “An ECOBOARD is a high-performance sustainable board. It has the same technical performance attributes as any modern water-sport board, while having reduced environmental and toxic impacts.”
Bottom: Single to double concave
Ideal waves: 1-6ft
Level: Intermediate – Expert
– The popular Hybrid is designed with the tail of a shortboard for performance and the wider nose of a Fish to maximize paddling power and stability.
– Performance rails, bottom rocker and foil to make it fast, stable and manoeuvrable on the wave.
– The flatter rocker and added width catches waves easily and generates speed combined with a pulled in round tail for bite and hold through rail turns and in steeper waves.
– Ideal for intermediate to advanced surfers seeking one of the most versatile and user-friendly short boards on the market, suits any wave situation from beach breaks to point breaks.
– The five fin box system (on HDT Elements models) offers the option of stock tri-fin or optional quad fin set up to optimize the fin cluster for your style or for the surf conditions.
|Lenghth: 6'6''||Width: 21 ¹/²||Thickness: 3||Volume: 51.9|
Talk with an expert today
Need some help with this product, just call 0226305705
FREE shipping Auckland wide
Great prices on nationwide shipping
NSP ELEMENTS 6'6 HYBRID (INCL. FINS)
Subject to availability
We aim to provide the best price throughout our kiteboarding, foil boarding, surfing and stand up paddleboarding range. Please get in touch with us if you have seen this item advertised for less and we'll try our best to match the price.